For many years we represent KÖNIG+CO in The Netherlands and Belgium.
KÖNIG + CO. GmbH is today, with three production plants and 240 employees, one of the world-wide leading manufacturers of dished heads, cones and special pressing parts for vessel, tank and plant construction.
- Intensive relations to our customers are the basis of our success as well as experience since 1930 in the manufacture of vessel and tank heads for tank and plant construction
- an extensive delivery program for dimensions from 21.3 to 13,500 mm (0.84 to 531.50″) diameter and wall thicknesses from 2 to 250 mm (0.08 to 9.84″)
- a well-founded know-how in tool development and the manufacturing of special pressings for heads in crown and petal as well as pump, valves or turbine housings
- a far-reaching range of ductile metallic materials such as structural steel boiler plate, fine grained structural steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, nickel, titanium, tantalum, monel, zirconium as well as cladded plates
- a continuous further development of our product range and production technology, e.g. our innovative 3D robot hole cutting system
- a permanent extension of our stock of torispherical heads and semi ellipsoidal heads up to 2000 mm (78.73″) diameter and up to 18 mm (0.71″) wall thickness in the grades P265GH/SA 516 Gr. 60, 1.4541/SA240 Type 321, 1.4571/SA240 Type 316 Ti and partly 1.4404/SA 240 Type 316 L
- the fulfillment of technical requirements for different national and international standards such as ASME VIII Div. 1/2, EN 13445, AD-2000, PD 5500, CODAP 2000, SVTI, UDT, IBR etc. We are also China Stamp holder.
- our own material testing laboratory to carry out all common, non-destructive testing (UT, MT, PT, RT etc) and destructive testing methods
- a certified quality assurance system acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001 by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance since 1992 with internal and external training of their employees